Iaido Jodo - Summer Seminar 2018
Thursday 26 jul 2018 10:00 - Monday 30 Jul 2018 17:00
Thursday July 2, 2018, 10:00 - Monday July 30, 2018, 17:00
The great anniversary edition of the Ishido Cup is stil a fresh memory, but we’re already preparing for the next great event. This year, the NKR will be hosting its biannual Summer Seminar. This will be at Indoor Sport Centrum Eindhoven again.
The Japanese delegation will consist of:
- Yoshimura Kenichi, jodo kyoshi 7-dan, iaido kyoshi 8-dan
- Otake Toshiyuki, jodo kyoshi 8-dan, iaido kyoshi 7-dan
- Shoji Keiichi, jodo kyoshi 8-dan, iaido kyoshi 7-dan
- Matsuoka Yoshitaka, iaido kyoshi 8-dan
- Kinomoto Miyuki, iaido kyoshi 8-dan
They will be supported by the following instructors from Europe:
- René van Amersfoort, jodo kyoshi 8-dan, iaido kyoshi 7-dan
- Jock Hopson, jodo kyoshi 7-dan, iaido kyoshi 7-dan
- Louis Vitalis, jodo kyoshi 7-dan, iaido kyoshi 7-dan
- Aad van de Wijngaart, jodo renshi 7-dan, iaido kyoshi 7-dan
- Peter West, iaido kyoshi 7-dan
- André Schiebroek, jodo kyoshi 7-dan, iaido kyoshi 7-dan
- Edwin de Wit, jodo kyoshi 7-dan
Therefore, there will be plenty of instructors on hand to give proper attention to participants of every level. Furthermore, this large group of sensei will represent the following koryu:
- Muso Shinden Ryu
- Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu
- Shinkage Ryu
- Shinto Muso Ryu (Tokyo and Fukuoka lineages)
Like before, the program will feature two and a half days per budo:
Jodo will be from Thursday morning, July 26 up to and including Saturday morning, July 28.
Iaido will be from Saturday afternoon, July 28 up to and including Monday afternoon, July 30.
The Sayonara Dinner will be held on Saturday night.
So now you have all necessary information to decide what you will be doing this July!
Theo Koomenlaan 1
5644 HZ Eindhoven
Iaido Jodo Summer Seminar 2018 - Teams Randomized