We probably aren’t the first one with a message regarding the importance of your privacy. We won’t be the last either. And that’s a good thing! We take your privacy very serious too.
Openness and transparency are essential for the new privacy law when obtaining and storing personal data.
What will change?
The most important facts regarding the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the new law on the protection of personal data, are:
- We are completely transparent about what information we use from you.
- We will never share your information with third parties for commercial purposes.
- You have the right to see how we use your data.
- You have the right to be forgotten (the complete deletion of your personal data).
- Your personal details are well protected by the Dutch Kendo Renmei.
- For a complete overview of how we handle your personal data, we refer you to our renewed privacy statement. Our cookie statement has also been fully updated.